Concourse’s mission is to accelerate enterprises’ usage and adoption of cloud service providers by providing robust, automated, and scalable cloud management and governance services through software and code.
Founded by Goldman Sachs, Google, and Amazon technology leaders, Concourse is a New York-based software startup that modernizes cloud security and cloud governance for our industry-leading clients and customers.
Concourse is a New York-based software company specializing in next-generation public cloud management and governance services.
The Senior QA Automation Engineer will lead the strategy, design, development and execution of our product testing. In this exciting role, you will lead the automation of functional, capacity and performance testing of CL’s automated cloud governance product. QA in CL is a first-class team. We are responsible for increasing quality and availability, acting as an agent to accelerate product development and providing a customer-first perspective to influence product direction.
- Develop the infrastructure and automated tests against the product roadmap and team initiatives
- Prioritize API testing for test coverage, fault tolerance, capacity and performance
- Provide architectural and technical guidance to junior and off-shore QA engineers
- Work with Development and Operations teams to ensure production operability and stability
- Identify and communicate technical liabilities
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box! We are looking for candidates who are particularly strong in a few areas and have some interest and capabilities in others.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Software QA Automation Engineer
- Experience in one or more Scripting/Programming Languages including JMeter, Python, Selenium
- Experience in automating tests at Unit, API, UI, non-UI level
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins)
- Experience in implementing initiatives across teams
- Ability to investigate, debug and triage difficult problems and independently work towards results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed to facilitate close interaction with development teams, management, customers
- Experience testing and debugging distributed systems
- Well-versed in open source technologies and cloud platforms
- Ability to work independently across multiple projects/initiatives
- Willing to accept changes in priorities as necessary
To apply, please send us a 50-words-or-less note and enclose any other online presence (e.g. LinkedIn) that would be helpful for us to get to know you and what you can bring to our team.
No recruiters, headhunters, nor agents — Principals only.