Concourse is a New York based software company specializing in next generation public cloud management services.
Concourse’s mission is to accelerate enterprises’ usage and adoption of cloud service providers by providing robust, automated, and scalable cloud management and governance services through software and code.
Founded by Goldman Sachs, Google, and Amazon technology leaders, Concourse is a New York-based software startup that modernizes cloud security and cloud governance for our industry-leading clients and customers
We are looking for talented engineers with:
- Curiosity - We are looking for motivated software engineers who seek the opportunity to work in an innovative and creative workplace.
- Initiative - We are looking for self-driven developers who are looking for hands on experience and applied learning across a spectrum of technologies.
- Collaborative mindset - We focus on teamwork and firmly believe a collaborative and transparent culture is key to development agility and product success.
- Develop the software implementation for core elements of the stack against the product roadmap and team initiatives
- Ensure systems have adequate, risk-commensurate test coverage
- Provide technical guidance to junior software engineers
- Implement software fixes for reported issues, including root-cause analyses
- Work with Development Operations teams to ensure production operability and stability
- 2-5+ years experience developing complex software systems.
- Experience in Java, C/C++/C#, or similar OOP
- Experience in a general purpose programming language (Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Experience with API design
- Well-versed in open source technologies and cloud platforms
- Experience in delivering high-quality, complex software projects
- Experience with Data Modelling and Databases
- Ability to work independently across multiple projects/initiatives
- Willing to accept changes in priorities as necessary
- 2+ years experience as a lead developer
- Experience with HBASE, Drill, or other cluster-based data querying systems
- Experience building highly performant APIs that scale
- Experience deploying to Kubernetes and containerization
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code and deployment via pipeline
- Familiarity with one (or more!) of the major Public Cloud Service Providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.). CSP Certifications are helpful, but not required.
- Java best practices and open source ecosystem.
About the Application Process
In the application box, please introduce yourself with a 50-words-or-less note and enclose a resume and/or any links to your LinkedIn, Github, or other online presence that would be helpful for us to get to know you and what you can bring to our team.
No recruiters, headhunters, nor agents — Principals only.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.